Campus Security is provided by Lee Security
The mission of Campus Security is to enhance the living, learning, and working experience at Jarvis Christian College by protecting life, maintaining order, and safeguarding property. We fulfill this purpose by providing our community with a full range of services that meet the highest professional standards of campus public safety. We are committed to working with the community to define our priorities and build lasting partnerships. Our core values guide us in this mission.
- Integrity We firmly adhere to the values set forth in this document and our professional ethics, as outlined the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics. We expect every member of our department to uphold the highest ethical standards at all times.
- Respect We treat all members of the community and each other with courtesy, fairness, and dignity.
- Professionalism We will continually develop our knowledge, skills, and abilities to the highest levels possible to enable us to provide the finest public safety services to the Jarvis Christian College community. Our approach is based on a commitment to excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Accountability We value the opportunity to serve the community and will ensure that our conduct always merits trust and support. We will accept full responsibility for our actions and will take appropriate actions to meet community and professional expectations.
- Service We are committed to enhancing public safety and increasing the community’s sense of security. We will work in partnership with the community to identify and solve problems that affect the quality of life on campus. We demonstrate our commitment to serve by placing the needs of others ahead of our own.
- Mentoring We recognize that individual and team contributions are essential to a high-performing department. By sharing insight and guidance, and creating learning opportunities, we acknowledge that each member of our department makes a valuable contribution to our purpose and vision.
- Appreciation We are proud of our profession, our colleagues, our department, and Jarvis Christian College. We recognize the sacrifices our members make to ensure the safety and security of the community. We will do everything possible to ensure all our members feel appreciated and duly rewarded for their contributions.
Campus Security can be reached at 903-730-4890 extension 2775
|All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with an approved decal visible|
|Parking decal must be displayed on front windshield above inspection sticker|
|All vehicles must remain on paved streets at all times while on campus|
|All vehicles must park in designated parking areas|
|All vehicles must have insurance coverage as required by the State of Texas|
|If any vehicle is not operable, the owner must notify security immediately. Failure to do so could result in a fine and towing at owners expense|
|While on campus speed limit is 10-15 mph|
|Parking and driving on grass is prohibited|
|Vehicles left unattended for more than 7 days will be ticketed and towed at owners expense|
|Reserved spaces must be honored|