Enrollment Made Easy…6 Easy Steps to a Bright Future!
Step 1: Complete the Application
You can complete the Online Application Here or print it and mail it to:
Jarvis Christian College
Office of Enrollment Management
Hawkins, TX 75765
Step 2: Pay the Admissions Application Fee
The payment of the admissions application fee of $50 (non-refundable) must be paid before your application is considered complete and you can register for classes. You may mail your payment to:
|Jarvis Christian College
Office of Enrollment Management
Hawkins, TX 75765
Step 3: Submit Official Transcripts and Test Scores
First time freshmen must submit official High School transcripts and official college transcripts for any college courses you may have taken to the Office of Enrollment Management. Please request that these documents be sent directly to the Office of Enrollment Management.
Also, freshmen are required to submit ACT and/or SAT scores to Jarvis Christian College.
Jarvis ACT Code: 4110
Jarvis SAT Code: 6319
Once Steps 1-3 are completed, the Office of Enrollment Management will notify the applicant of their admissions status by mail.
Step 4: Apply for Federal Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
To be considered for maximum aid, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Use Jarvis School Code 003637. Financial Aid is available to those students who qualify but some funding is limited. To get the most you can qualify for in grants, work-study, and loans, complete the FAFSA early (as soon as a tax return can be filed) and have your FAFSA results sent to Jarvis Christian College. You may contact our Office of Financial Aid at 903-730-4890 for more details.
Step 5: Housing and Medical Information
Medical Information Requirements
- For new students living on campus, Jarvis Christian College needs proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis dated ten (10) days BEFORE you can get your room key. Get Meningitis form here. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is in compliance with Texas House Bill 4189, which requires first-time and transfer students who plan to reside in a JCC on-campus housing facility to provide evidence of the vaccination against bacterial meningitis.
- Proof of Health Insurance.
Step 6: Complete Orientation
New Student Orientation is a one-time program designed to offer new students a smooth transition into college life by providing information about academics and student life. All new incoming and transfer students are required to attend an orientation program before their first semester of classes.
Admission Procedure for College Transfer Students
Complete Steps 1-6. Following completion of Steps 1-3, previous college work is evaluated for transferability of credit. Applicants are notified of the status of their application and the tranferability of course work by the Office of Enrollment Management.
Admission Procedure for International Student Prospects
Complete Steps 1-6. Also the following:
- TOEFL scores as follows: 500 (paper based) or 173 (computer based), scores sent directly from ETS
- Evaluation of secondary school or university transcript, preferably from World Education Service (WES) or the American
- Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers (AACRAO), more information can be obtained at www.aacrao.org
- If applying as a transfer student, a cumulative G.P.A. of at least 2.0 must have been earned at the last institution attended, you must be in good academic standing, a transfer report must be completed by your previous college/university’s International Student Advisor
- Provide proof of sufficient financial suport for at least one academic year
- If applying as a transfer student you must be in good standing with Immigration and Customs Enforcement or be eligible for reinstatement
- One character reference from the principal, counselor, teacher, or a pastor familiar with the student and who are not relatives
- An original letter from your or your sponsor’s financial institution and a bank official endorsement on the admission application are required.
- Written statement from your sponsor agreeing to provide room and board during long holidays/breaks or school closure
The I-20 form is issued upon approval of documents submitted and acceptance into the College.
Admission Procedure for Returning Student
Students who have previously attended Jarvis Christian College and who were not enrolled the previous semester must satisfy the following re-enrollment requirements:
- Complete an admissions application
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended since last enrolled at JCC
- If reason for non return was academic or disciplinary in nature, you must submit a letter of appeal to the appropriate office no later than thirty (30) days prior to the semester you wish to return.
Should you need further information complete the following form clicking
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 903-730-4890 x2202