Office of the President
Student Consumer Information
Maps & Directions
The mission of the College is to prepare each student intellectually, socially, spiritually and personally to participate in and contribute to a global and technological society.
In support of its purpose, Jarvis Christian College strives to:
- Provide the student with challenging learning experiences which explore varied responses to the human condition, develop the skill to facilitate analytical inquiry, promote global awareness, encourage social consciousness, foster creativity, inculcate concepts, and develop skills that are essential for professional competence in the student’s chosen career.
- Provide financial, human and physical support for all activities, programs, and purposes of the College in a physical environment which contributes to an atmosphere for effective learning.
- Provide support through acquiring, organizing, and disseminating information in various formats that support the institution’s curriculum and programs.
- Provide a sound diverse financial base, attract additional financial resources, strengthen community relations, and provide academic and administrative support which allow for continuous growth and expansion of the College.
- Provide programs and services that are conducive to the cultural, social, moral, mental, spiritual, and physical growth and development of students.